Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Autographs - Misc. (Sports, Authors, etc.)

Here we have a mixture of some different categories of autographs. I didn't have enough of any of these to designate a whole page of sports or author autographs, but I figured meshing them together would do alright. Click read more to see the rest under the cut! :)



Barack Obama*




Jim Davis (author)

Meg Cabot (author)

Jason Lezak (athlete)

Sharon Creech (author)

Meg Cabot (author)

Ray Bradbury (author)

Kat Von D (tv personality/tattoo artist)

Andy Pettitte (athlete)

Gretchen Bleiler (athlete)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I have just discovered your blog and have enjoyed looking through your collections. As I am English I didn't really know many people on this page (Except for Obama lol) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete