Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pictures with Celebrities



I've met many celebs, just because I've gone on vacation to NYC so many times. Here are some pictures of me with celebs as well as just pics of them when I met them...sometimes you can't always get pics with them! Make sure you click read more :)


Taylor Swift and I, 2007





Daniel Radcliffe talking to me, signing my playbill, 2008

Myself, an old friend and the Goo Goo Dolls, 2006

Daniel Radcliffe signing for me at the Half Blood Prince premiere, 2009
Emma Watson signing at the Half Blood Prince premiere in 2009
Tom Felton signing at the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiere in 2011
Matt Lewis being interviewed at the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiere in 2011
Alan Rickman at the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiere in 2011
Daniel Radcliffe signing at the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiere in 2011
Emma Watson at the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiere in 2011
Rupert Grint coming over to sign for us at the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiere in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment